FREE OF PARABENS, SULFATES, PHTHALATES, CRUELTY, GLUTEN & SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS
Do you dread shampoo day because it takes so much time, detangling is frustrating and/or painful and so much hair is in the comb you wonder if there is any hair left on your head? Add more joy to your hair experience and more time to your day with Rain Drops! This oil adds the ultimate hydration to your hair strands! When hair is hydrated it does whatever you tell it to do with ease.
This amazing blend of light rich oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and plant power has a solution for everything that needs hydration and healing! It contains oleic acid, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium that enrich hair and skin. Your hair/scalp and skin will thank you for such an exceptional gift!
*Use at night before bed or wait 12 hours before sun exposure.*
Hair Types & Textures:
- Relaxed and Color Treated Hair
Rain Drops are used in many ways:
- Massage into your temples, shoulders, neck, back and feet for stress relief.
- Hydration Hair Treatment used before shampoo or in conditioner with a plastic cap and under hooded dryer.
- Apply daily on dried hair to moisturize, eliminate frizz and give a shine. IT SUITS ALL HAIR TYPES.
- Apply it with water as an excellent Pre-Poo detangler before you shampoo your hair.
- Massage it into your scalp 2-3 times weekly/as needed before bed as a scalp treatment to stimulate hair growth and improve scalp issues (dandruff, eczema, psoriasis).
- Massage it into your nail cuticle to rid of dryness and promote nail growth.
- Add it into your lotion after a bath for extra moisture for your skin.
* Do not use with heat tools (i.e. Blowdrier, Flat Iron).*
- It eliminates toxins from the skin/scalp and does not clog the pores.
- It helps to heal chapped, dry and cracked skin and also maintains balance of skin moisture and also improves the complexion of skin.
- It is used as a hair hydration treatment.
- It helps to lower wrinkles.
- It promotes healthy growth of hair and also repairs split ends.
- It is helpful to treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
- It provides glow to the skin.
- It helps to repair and soothe irritated and damaged skin.
- It prevents skin infection, soothes the body and provides relief from stress.
Watermelon Seed Oil is full of excellent moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It does all of this without leaving behind a greasy residue like other, similar oils. Watermelon Seed Oil also acts as an effective barrier for the skin to help retain its moisture and keep it from drying out. Ootanga Oilalso helps prevent fine lines and rejuvenate lifeless skin by eliminating dead unwanted skin, giving the skin a more youthful appearance. Along with being lightweight, it has a comedogenic rating of zero, making it great option for those who have oily, acne-prone skin but still want the benefits of using a facial oil.
Water Melon Seed Oil improves hair's manageability, shine, and moisture, and, as a bonus, acts as a shield against irritants. Along with its antifungal properties, since the oil is easily absorbed by the hair, it boosts shine and condition and promotes glossiness. It can also be used to help detangle the hair. Watermelon Seed Oil is a natural alternative to synthetic mineral oils often used in manufactured hair care products.
Ingredients: *Organic Watermelon Seed Oil, *Lavandula angustifolia (LAVENDAR) FLOWER OIL, Melaleuca alternifolia (TEA TREE) OIL,Rosmarinus officinalis (ROSEMARY) LEAF OILCitrus sinensis (ORANGE) FRUIT OIL, Cinnamomum camphor (CAMPHOR) LEAF OIL, Citrus lemon (LEMON) PEEL OIL, Cymbopogon martini (PALMAROSA) LEAF/TWIG OIL, Citrus bergamia (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, Litsea cubeba(MAY CHANG) FRUIT OIL, Mentha viridis (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL, Citrus nobilis (TANGERINE) PEEL OIL, Citrus grandis (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, Citrus aurantifolia (LIME) FRUIT OIL, Juniperus virginiana(CEDARWOOD) WOOD OIL, Anthemis nobilis (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, Eucalyptus globulus (EUCALYPTUS) LEAF OIL, Mentha piperita (PEPPERMINT) LEAF/TWIG OIL, Cananga odorata (YLANG-YLANG) FLOWER OIL, Essential Oil Blend
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
DO A PATCH TEST TO ENSURE NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
*The statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Common Sense Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. For external use only. (For skin)Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.