It Feels Good Conditioner: 2 oz. (VEGAN)
Rain Drops: 6 ml. (VEGAN)
FREE OF PARABENS, SULFATES, PHTHALATES, CRUELTY, GLUTEN & SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS
It Feels Good Conditioner:
Our daily use hair conditioner is made from naturally derived ingredients, and several organic oils. Gentle enough to use every day, this base is loaded with volume-izing ingredients which are sure to leave your hair soft and healthy looking. When it is applied to your hair, the tangles melt away and the moisture smooths the cuticle, which gives silky hair! Great for all hair porosities!
Many people ask us if this will work as a 'leave in' conditioner? Yes, it will for most hair types. Those with thin, fine hair probably should use this as a normal wash out product, but for all other hair types, it can be left in. Those who have tested it as both a leave-in and a wash-out conditioner, rave for its ability to soften the hair without weighing it down. As a leave in: just remember a little will go a long way!
Even better yet, we've tried this as an all over body lotion - and its simply fabulous for that as well!
Hair Types & Textures:
- Relaxed and Color Treated Hair
- Fine (Do not Leave-In the Conditioner)
As a Pre shampoo Detangler- Wet hair with a spray bottle. Take a dime size of It Feels Good Conditioner and apply it to your hair starting at the ends. Work the conditioner through your hair with your fingers. Take a small section, detangle with a wide tooth comb from ends to root. Repeat one section at a time until all hair is detangled.
As a Wash Out Conditioner- Apply to wet clean hair starting at the ends. Work the conditioner through with your fingers. Take a small section, detangle with a wide tooth comb from ends to root. Repeat one section at a time until all hair is detangled. After detangling, rinse out with cool tepid water. For best results: Put a plastic cap on and go under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool tepid water.
As a Leave-In Conditioner- After the shampoo & conditioner, apply a dime size to all of your hair. Detangle and style. Only use when styling hair without heat. Do not leave-in if you have fine hair.*
* Aloe Barbadensis (aloe) Juice, * Orbygnia oleifera (babassu) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, * Olea Europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, * Prunus Armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, * glycerin, glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, panthenol DL, Vitamin E acetate, rosemary seed extract, vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, propanediol (naturally derived preservative), ethylexyl glycerin (naturally derived preservative), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative).
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
Do you dread shampoo day because it takes so much time, detangling is frustrating and/or painful and so much hair is in the comb you wonder if there is any hair left on your head? Add more joy to your hair experience and more time to your day with Rain Drops! This oil adds the ultimate hydration to your hair strands! When hair is hydrated it does whatever you tell it to do with ease.
This amazing blend of light rich oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and plant power has a solution for everything that needs hydration and healing! It contains oleic acid, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium that enrich hair and skin. Your hair/scalp and skin will thank you for such an exceptional gift!
Rain Drops are used in many ways:
- Massage into your temples, shoulders, neck, back and feet for stress relief.
- Hydration Hair Treatment used before shampoo or in conditioner with a plastic cap and under hooded dryer.
- Apply daily on dried hair to moisturize, eliminate frizz and give a shine. IT SUITS ALL HAIR TYPES.
- Apply it with water as an excellent Pre-Poo detangler.
- Massage it into your scalp 2-3 times weekly/as needed before bed as a scalp treatment to stimulate hair growth and improve scalp issues (dandruff, eczema, psoriasis).
- Massage it into your nail cuticle to rid of dryness and promote nail growth.
- Add it into your lotion after a bath for extra moisture for your skin.
* Do not use with heat tools (i.e. Blowdryer, Flat Iron).
- It eliminates toxins from the skin/scalp and does not clog the pores.
- It helps to heal chapped, dry and cracked skin and also maintains balance of skin moisture and also improves the complexion of skin.
- It is used as a hair hydration treatment.
- It helps to lower wrinkles.
- It promotes healthy growth of hair and also repairs split ends.
- It is helpful to treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
- It provides glow to the skin.
- It helps to repair and soothe irritated and damaged skin.
- It prevents skin infection, soothes the body and provides relief from stress.
Ingredients: *Organic Watermelon Seed Oil, *Lavandula angustifolia (LAVENDAR) FLOWER OIL, Melaleuca alternifolia (TEA TREE) OIL,Rosmarinus officinalis (ROSEMARY) LEAF OILCitrus sinensis (ORANGE) FRUIT OIL, Cinnamomum camphor (CAMPHOR) LEAF OIL, Citrus lemon (LEMON) PEEL OIL, Cymbopogon martini (PALMAROSA) LEAF/TWIG OIL, Citrus bergamia (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, Litsea cubeba(MAY CHANG) FRUIT OIL, Mentha viridis (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL, Citrus nobilis (TANGERINE) PEEL OIL, Citrus grandis (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, Citrus aurantifolia (LIME) FRUIT OIL, Juniperus virginiana(CEDARWOOD) WOOD OIL, Anthemis nobilis (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, Eucalyptus globulus (EUCALYPTUS) LEAF OIL, Mentha piperita (PEPPERMINT) LEAF/TWIG OIL, Cananga odorata (YLANG-YLANG) FLOWER OIL,Essential Oil Blend
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
DO A PATCH TEST TO ENSURE NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
*The statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(Rain Drops):Common Sense Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. For external use only. (For skin)Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.